0

WATCH: John Legend Shares His Reaction To The Allegations & Assault Footage Of Diddy

Share

Celebrities have slowly started to come forward to share their thoughts on Diddy’s viral assault video with his former girlfriend, Cassie.

John Legend is the latest star to speak out publicly on the gut-wrenching footage and sexual misconduct allegations against Diddy.

RELATED: REPORT: Diddy’s Alleged Sexual Misconduct Victims Will Possibly Testify In Front Of A Grand Jury

John Legend Reacts To The Recent Diddy Headlines

In an exclusive interview with CNN International’s Christian Amanpour, John Legend said he was “horrified by the allegations” about Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs. According to the outlet, Legend and Babyface collaborated with Diddy on a song titled ‘Kim Porter’ in 2023. The song pays homage to Diddy’s former partner with whom he shares three children. The record appears on the rapper’s latest album ‘The Love Album: Off the Grid.’

“I was horrified by the allegations that I heard about Mr. Combs. And, of course, horrified by the video evidence that was released after that. But I was horrified by the descriptions that I read before the video evidence came out. And absolutely, it’s something that needs to be brought to light when it happens,” John Legend stated.

Furthermore, Legend explained that he hopes accountability can be taken for these unfortunate matters.

“My default stance is to believe women when they make these accusations and to make sure that we do whatever we can to support women who are making these allegations. And make sure that they’re heard and that any kind of accountability and reparations can be made to make these women whole again,” Legend said.

Ultimately, the Grammy Award-winning singer said he only wants the best for Cassie and healing for all victims.

“It’s shameful what Mr. Combs has been accused of. I only want the best for Cassie. But also for all the other victims that have alleged that he’s abused them. It’s really tough to see those descriptions and to see those videos. It’s quite a shame. I really just want accountability and hopefully some healing for all of his victims,” Legend continued.

The Latest Update On Diddy

Earlier this week, CNN dropped another earth-shattering update on Diddy. The global news network stated that a grand jury could soon hear testimonies from some of his alleged sexual misconduct victims. The outlet further revealed that the U.S. Justice Department might be seeking an indictment against the media mogul.

On May 17, CNN shook the internet after releasing surveillance footage from 2016 that showed Diddy violently attacking his then-girlfriend Cassie. Days after the clip surfaced, Diddy issued an apology for his actions through an Instagram video.

“It’s so difficult to reflect on the darkest times in your life, but sometimes you gotta do that. I was f****d up. I mean I hit rock bottom, but I make no excuses. My behavior on that video is inexcusable. I take full responsibility for my actions in that video. I’m disgusted. I was disgusted then when I did it, i’m disgusted now. I went, and I sought out professional help. I had to go into therapy, go to rehab. I had to ask God for his mercy and grace. I’m so sorry. But I’m committed to be a better man each and every day. I’m not asking for forgiveness. I’m truly sorry,” Diddy says in the video.

RELATED: Explained: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs & The Unsettled Sexual Assault Lawsuits Against Him

#WATCH #John #Legend #Shares #Reaction #Allegations #Assault #Footage #Diddy